I do a lot of research to ensure that I’m staying up-to-date on “everything marketing” and therefore thought it would be helpful to share one of my most valuable findings…Free press release sites. Because the new world of marketing is so incredibly digitally-focused, it is imperative to continue to create quality content for the purpose of general SEO, bringing visitors to your website, enhancing and reinforcing your brand/company image and building awareness. One of the strategies by which this can be accomplished is via submitting press releases to online press release sites (both paid and free). In this article I’ll just be focusing on the free press release sites. While the free sites have their limitations, they are still a very valuable, inexpensive tactic and I highly recommend utilizing them. These particular free press release sites have been proven to:
- attract moderate to high traffic each day
- have a good PageRank with Google (5 or above)
- have a high number of websites linking to it
- allow “do follow” links in your press release
- distribute your press release via RSS feeds and social media tools
- build backlinks to your website
- improve your ranking in search engine results.
The best free press release sites are:
Please let me know if you have any questions…I’m always happy to help!
Danielle Foley, President ~ www.FoleyMarketingAdvisors.com ~ (973) 632-9170